My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 11 September 2014

Splash

Birthday Card
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.8cm x 14.8cm.
Mo Manning Digital Stamp - Splash.
Hero Arts Stamp - Clouds.
Doodlebugs Design Inc - Design Paper.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Petite Ovals Large.
Memory Box Die - Twiggy Tree.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
Woodware Punch - Maple Leaf.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
The little girls rain coat was coated with Glossy Accents.  I was very stupid and impatient and managed to stick my finger in the Glossy Accents while it was still drying.  I used a small autumn leaf to cover my finger print up.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge: #237 Fall/Autumn.

Love Linda xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous such a pretty image used and coloured so beautifully gorgeous papers and layout too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda