My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Paisley

Birthday Card
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10cm x 14.8cm.
Indigo Blu Stamps -Little Voice.
Cricut Cartridge - Paisley.
EK Sucess Punch - Wave Flourish.
X-Cut Embossing  Punch - Botanical.

Hints and Tips
The 0wl is 3" in size.  The owl was mounted to the card using foam pads to add more dimension.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #225 Inspired By A Movie. I Chose Legend of the Guardians:  The Owls of Ga'Hoole.

Love Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda