My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Cheers!

Birthday Card
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10cm x 14.8cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Cheers!
Magnolia Stamp - Lazy Summer Days.
Doodlebugs Design Inc - Design Paper.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large.
EK Success Punch - Wave Flourish.
X-Cut Border Punch - Scallop.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
When choosing coloured card to matt and layer with use colours that co-ordinate with your design paper.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black and More Challenge: August Challenge Anything Goes.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Spots and Dots.

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. So cute what a fab and fun image Linda l just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous bright and summery card Linda. It is a horrible day here and it is about to pour of rain any minute but your lovely fun card put a bit of sunshine into my day. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw it.
    Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda :-) one of my all time fave and most used images ! It always makes me smile :-) Love the papers and colours too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda