My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Blueberry Girl

Birthday Card
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10cm x 14.8cm.
Mo Manning Digital Stamp - Blueberry Girl.
Doodlebugs Design Inc - Design Paper.
X-Cut Border Punch - Scallop.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
I always choose my design paper first then colour the image in to co-ordinate with it.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge: #235 Girl Birthday.

Love Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way l'm the other way Linda colour my image then design papers same colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Linda, love the colour combo!

    Thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog♥
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda