My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Summer Boy

Birthday Card
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10cm x 14.8cm.
Mo Manning Digital Stamp - Summer Boy.
Doodlebugs Design Inc - Design Paper.
Cricut Cartridge - Life Is A Beach.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
The bucket and spade where cut at 2".  Glossy Accents where added to the lolly to make it look icy.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  # 233 Birthday For A Boy.

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda
    Wow. I just love your card and the amazing details. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda