My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 21 July 2014

Ladies Devine

Birthday Card
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10cm x 14.8cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Ladies Devine.
Doodlebugs Design Inc - Design Paper.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
I used Paper Mania irridescent shimmer dots for the the cows earrings because they let the underneath colour shine through.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: July Challenge Buttons and Bows.

Love Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun image and am loving the layout too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - I love that image!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda