My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 26 June 2014

Hello There.

I have been absent from blogging for over a year now boy have I missed it but family has to come first.  My children are no longer children now but young adults so as long as the refrigerator is well stocked they are quite content.  My son and daughter are off to college in September.  So after all these years I finally have some free time on my hands yay.

My Babies

Now onto the challenge.

Puppy Dog Bag Charm
Bag Charm Recipe
Sizzix Bigz Die - Puppy Dog.
Shrinkles - White Shrink Plastic.
Mei Flower - Red Gingham Ribbon.
Googly eyes, red beads and jewellery findings from own stash.

Hints and Tips
The dogs nose was die cut in the white shrink plastic and coloured black with a copic marker.  It was attached to the dog using Glossy Accents.

This bag charm was entered into the following challenge:
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Challenge #14 Show Us What Else You Can Do.

Love Linda xxx


2 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet! Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see you popping up Linda and how well your family has grown .........lovely creation too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda