My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 26 June 2014

Dani and Friends

Birthday Card
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 14.8cm.
Mo Manning Digital Image - Dani and Friends.
Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set - Many Birthday Messages.
Doodlebugs Design Inc - Design Paper.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Doily Lace.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
To add a bit of interest to the skirt I used a white Sakura gel pen.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #232 It's A Girl's World.

Love Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh l adore your image and the colouring is stunning again you have created a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Linda, Beautiful colouring and love the little flower border in front of her :o)
    Thanks for entering Mo,s Challenge, a great take on my theme.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda