MY BLUE SUMMER HOUSE

MY BLUE SUMMER HOUSE

Monday, 28 January 2013

Cookie Monster


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 11cm x 14cm.
Lili Of The Valley Stamp - Simply Sophisticated.
Doodlebug Design Inc Paper.
Cricut Cartridge - Seasame Street Seasons.
Martha Stewart Edge Punch - Grass.
EK Success Punch - Retro Flower.
Embellishments from own stash.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #125 Anything Goes.
Totally Gorjuss: Challenge #168 Flowers.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh I haven't seen him in ages! FuYour card caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!n card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what happend on that post, but was trying to say your card caught my eye on MIM and thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute monster!Saw it on MIM and came to have a look hugs Craftin' Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I Popped by from MIM to see your Beautiful card. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute, love the bright happy colours...and remember the image well..lol..


    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like my background! Wow! Came by from Make It Monday - feel free to visit me too - I'm #62, 111, 113, and 147 so far... :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found this card on MIM and had to come have a closer look. Mine is Karal #11. I think your card is great and I love the button flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie. Image is super funny. And the colors just fit.

    I saw you at Make It Monday. Thanks for inspiration.

    p.s. my projects is 202 if you would like to stop by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda