Friday, 14 December 2012

Collecting The Tree Winter Wonderland DT Card


The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Kate.  The theme for this week is Oh Christmas Tree so we would like to see you create a Christmas project with a Christmas tree on it.

We are sponsored by Joanna Sheen who are giving away a £10 voucher and Stampin With The Dragon who are giving away 3 digis.

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 11cm x 14cm.
Lili Of The Valley Stamp - Collecting The Tree.
Doodlebug Inc Design Paper.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Labels One.
Martha Stewart Punch - Holly.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge:  Challenge #119 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda fab image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Linda and I love your colouring. I spotted you over on MIM and came over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so cute. Love the image and the colouring is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card-cute image. Love it.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous image choice and gorgeous papers a really stunning card
    Hugs and Xmas Wishes
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, thank you so much for this beautiful card you sent me! It's so lovely to get a handmade card in the post, really made me smile!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda