My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Winter Fairy Talva

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mo Manning Digital Image - Winter Fairy Talva.
Martha Stewart Design Paper.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels Seventeen.
Memory Box Dies - Frosty Border, Snowflake Corner.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
I attached the snowflake corner to the card using mini foam pads to add more dimension to the card.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #159 Anything Goes.
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #113 Anything Goes.
Totally Gorjuss: Challenge #155 Things With Wings.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #241 Fairies and Angels.

Love Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. An absolutely stunning card. I saw this on MIM . I love the image it's just gorgeous! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image and love the die cuts.. So Pretty...
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Linda! That dies make your work so special and precious, well done!

    Thanks for joining us again at Mo's challenge this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really adorable, great colouring and a fantastic layout. I saw you over at MIM and had to pop over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Wow, this is just stunning, such a sweet image. Those die's are so delicate, just amazing.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creations, great job!


    Hugs
    Digidarla (xxKimxx)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda