My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Winter Fairy Halla



Card Recipe
A template for a rectangle cracker box can be found here.
Mo Manning Digital Image - Winter Fairy Halla.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Doily Lace.
Martha Stewart Punch - Snowflake.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #162 Don't Be Square.
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #116 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Linda! The metallic paper is so pretty, and I love the pom pom trim! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello linda she is lovely isnt she ....what a super way to use her on a cracker. well done ugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cracker!! Great idea!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous cracker, love the beautiful blue, and gorgeous image too...one of my favourites from Mo's..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the image of course and the rich colours of the papers. I spotted you over on MIM and I had to take a closer look. I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cracker box! Love the blue paper you've used, and you've decorated it so beautifully with the image and snowflakes. I came over from MIM to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda. What a fun cracker! I'm lovin' these blue papers!! And you've colored this precious Mo image just beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blue that you chose to use for your cracker, such a cheerful color, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda