My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Who Me?


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14.5cm x 14.5cm.
Mo Manning Digital Image - Who Me?
Martha Stewart Design Paper.
Woodware Punch - Snowflake.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #160 C Is For ...(cold, children).
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #114 Anything Goes.
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Challenge #179 For Men Only.

Love Linda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love how you used this image. Your coloring is fabulous and the snowflakes and papers rock. Sure glad I saw it over at MIM. I had to come for a closer peek.

    Tamie Camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image...and I love your background papers and gorgeous snowflakes...Thank you for sharing with us this week at "Make it Monday"...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - adorable image nad the DP's are gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, great choice of image for our 'C is for....' challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Linda what a fab card hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda