My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 29 November 2012

North Pole Employee


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 11cm x 14cm.
Mo Manning Digital Image - North Pole Employee.
Doodlebug Design Inc Design Paper - Christmas Kit.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #163 Favourite Colour Combination (Red/Green).
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #117 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card! The image and colours are perfect. I found you at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright zingy colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab and fun image Linda and a great card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so wonderful, like your card!!
    have a nice weekend

    hugs renate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! Yep...I love this lime green with red too! Such fun...and the perfect background for this sweet little "Sticky Elf"! I'm so glad that you've joined us again at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply a perfect colour combination and design for this super cute Christmas image ..This bonza little chap is beautifully coloured,
    thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabulous card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Linda! I'm so glad to see you again at Mo's Challenge blog with this cute card!

    Love the 3D effect you've done to the image!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda. Great image and I love the bright layout. I spotted you over on MIM and came to have a closer look, I am so glad I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful and you have colored it so well...Saw it on MIM..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i saw this on MIM what a fab and fun card. I love the colours and design its so sweet and cute x
    #79 #192

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda