My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Singin' In The Rain

I am delighted to announce that I have been asked to be a guest designer for Cute Card Thursday for the month of October.  The theme for this week is Lotsa Ribbon.

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mo Manning Digital Image - Singin' In The Rain.
Hero Arts Stamp - Clouds.
Doodlebug Design Inc Design Paper - Autumn Kit.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Standard Oval Large.
X-Cut Embossing Punch - Botanicals Leaf.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
The flowers were created using left over scraps of ribbons.  I stitched a line of running stitch along the edge of the ribbon and then gathered it to form the flower shape and finished it off with a brad in the middle of it.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #155 Anything Goes.
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #109 Anything Goes.
Totally Gorjuss: Challenge #151 Punch and Die.
Crafty Creations Challenge: Challenge #190 Colours Of Fall.

Love Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    PS: Hope you will play along with our BLOG HOP over at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you cute looking card. It's so sweet. I came via MIM to have a look...
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant news Linda on your GD spot and your card as always is beautiful well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the colors and image.

    Sure glad I saw it over at MIM.

    Tamie
    #186

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip for using scrap ribbon ! Pretty image coloured perfectly .Love the flowers .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda!! Did you make those flowers?? They are absolutely adorable...I LOVE 'em!! So clever! (I'll be stealing...er, I mean "borrowing" this!) Your card is beyond precious! Such yummy colors...very Fall-like! My fave time of the year! And your coloring is soooo pretty!! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's for our fun "anything goes" challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda