My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Sabrina

I am delighted to announce that I have been asked to be a guest designer for Cute Card Thursday for the month of October.  The theme for this week is Something Scary.


Card Recipe
Card Blank -  4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Rubber Romance Stamp - Sabrina.
Adornit Carolees Creations Design Paper - Halloween Hoax.
Martha Stewart Border Trim - Spiders Web.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
Remember you don't have to use all of the spider's web border die cut you can just use a small piece of it 

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #112 Anything Goes.
Stampin' For The Weekend: Challenge #19 Something Spooky.

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desire {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this image is drawn and how you colored it is terrific. The spiderweb tip is a good one to remember and I love the fold of the bow too! Awesome card :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love the image and the fabulous detailing you have added.

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda