My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Bugaboo Bobble Head Ghost

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Bugaboo Digital Image - Bobble Head Ghost.
Doodlebug Design Inc Design Paper - Gallery Of Ghouls.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Small Deckled Rectangles.
Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Spider #2.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
I printed the ghost twice to enable me to decoupage it.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #110 Anything Goes.
Crazy 4 Challenges: Challenge #157 Halloween.

Love Linda xxx 

10 comments:

  1. oh lol fun image and fab papers ..definitely too cute to spook
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a real fun image. The papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, just love your bobble headed ghost!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and coloring. Loz
    Visiting from MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and coloring. Loz
    Visiting from MIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and extra cute image.

    Saw you at MIM. My project is under 148.

    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is too awesome! This is my new favorite Halloween creation. Thank you so much for making me smile and for sharing it over at MIM.

    Tamie
    #187

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Halloween card, such a fun image,
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! I love the googly eyed spider and coloured image. I found you at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda