My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Video Boy


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mo Manning Digital Image - Video Boy.
Dovecraft Design Paper - Masculine.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
Buttons work really well as an embellishment on boy's or men's cards.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #152 Buttons.
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #106 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Too cute Linda! Love the way you've used buttons!

    Thank you very much for joining us at Mo's challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous and brilliant too
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, this is such a fab image - love your colouring, paper and the addition of the buttons.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #23, #109, and #213.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda