My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 28 September 2012

I Even Love The Box Winter Wonderland DT Card.

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Lynsey.   The theme for this week is  Baby's First Christmas so we would like to see you create a Christmas project suitable for a baby.

We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp who are giving away a $15 voucher.


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mo Manning Digital Stamp - I Even Love The Box.
Lili Of The Valley Stamp - Sentiments.
Trim Craft Design Paper - Pepper's Christmas Party.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Scallop Dot.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
The fur was created using Stampendous Fun Flock Cotton Ball White.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge:  Challenge #108 Anything Goes.
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long: Challenge #30 Photo Inspiration (I have used the colours red and green).

Love Linda xxx

15 comments:

  1. oh lol this made me chuckle.. kids always prefer the boxes lol
    Fab image coloured beautifully
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that image is sooo cute! Love it! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just so cute!! Saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Linda, what a fab card, so fun and nice, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desire {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally adorable, so cute great image choice
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your card on Make it Monday. Love the Mo Manning image. She has such cute digi's and you did an awesome job on your card and coloring. Really darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so adorable and a great and cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card!!! And I love your flocking on the hat, it looks so real! I have not had much luck with flock, but I am getting the hang of it. Love your coloring, too. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling!!! I adore the image--too cute! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :) If you're interested, I'm having a DT call for a new challenge I've created that will start in January. The details are in the post under the RMH Hop post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous image, just love your card, fabulous colouring, my kids always enjoyed the boxes better than the gift..sooo cute.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card!Thanks for participating with us this week at CSAYL's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aawww, this is so cute Linda, I love it!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda