My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 21 September 2012

Create A Critter Winter Wonderland DT Card


The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Kate.   The theme for this week  is  To The One I Love so we would like to see you create a  Christmas project for the one you love.


We are sponsored by Crafty-Emblies who are giving away a £10 voucher and A&T Designs who are giving away 2 digital images.

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Cricut Cartridge - Create A Critter.
Papermania Design Paper - Festive Frolics.
Embellishments from own stash.

Hints and Tips
I have used googley eyes to add more dimension to the card.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge:  Challenge #107 Anything Goes.
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Challenge #37 Things With Wings.
Totally Paper Crafts: Challenge #135 For A Child.

Love Linda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hello...lovely cute card, thanks for playing along with TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow totally stunning and fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cute what a wonderful pair and love the card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love penguins! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week. Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card :) Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz
    Kate xxx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #23, #109, and #213.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia




    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Charisma Cardz - Good Luck and hope to see you again soon! Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda