My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 24 August 2012

Winter Woodland Winter Wonderland DT Card


The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Lisa.   The theme for this week is Red and Green so we would like to see you use red and green on your Christmas project.

We are sponsored by Pink Gem who will be giving away 4 digital images and Sassy Studio Design who will be giving away 4 digital images.

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 14cm x 14cm.
Cricut Cartridge - Winter Woodland.
Papermania Design Paper - Festive Frolics.
Embellishments from own stash.

Hints and Tips
Deer #2 was cut at 5 1/2".  The Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge comes in really useful if you don't have a lot of time to make your Christmas cards.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge:  Challenge #103 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Wow this is stunning fab image and gorgeous die so beautifully put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great design love the red really stands out
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the card-The red just pops! Great card. I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. A classy design and the special touch on the nose and the bow are just the best embellishments.

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda