My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 23 August 2012

The Big One


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mo Manning Digital Image - The Big One.
Dovecraft Design Paper - Abstract Prints.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Labels Seventeen.
X-Cut Punch - Leaf.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
Don't just save your pumpkin images for Halloween they work great on autumn themed cards as well.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #149 Distressing (The edges of the card and the design paper are distressed).
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #103 Anything Goes.
Crafts And Me Challenge: Challenge #98 Autumn Colours.
Fab'n'Funky Challenge: Challenge #135 Use Leaves Somewhere.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the cute image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card with a great image and colours. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card super image and colours thank you for joining us at fab n funky
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I love the layout. I spotted you over at MIM.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Card, I love the image, gotta love the colours.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, your beautifully colored little guy with the big pumpkin image looks fabulous on this sweet autumn card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Autumn Colors" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda