My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Helena and Henry


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mo Manning Digital Image - Helena and Henry.
Left over scrap of design paper.
EK Success Punch - Retro Flower.
Woodward Punch - Leaf.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To give the card a co-ordinated look the flowers where made with coloured papers that would contrast with the image and the design paper.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #147 Love Is All Around.
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #101 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable pair this is a lovely card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colours Linda. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so sweet, Love it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Linda I saw this Beautiful card on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so sweet - gorgeous colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card Linda, its so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card you've made with this sweet image! The little flowers are a nice touch!

    I have a set of clear Christmas stamps from Inkadinkado that I'm giving away to a random commenter on my blog. No strings attached, but I'd love it if you'd follow me!

    http://cardscatscollectionstoo.blogspot.com

    Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda! I love this Mo image...and I love how you've really made these cute little darlins the focus of attention! Yummy papers too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda