My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Dani And Friends


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mo Manning Digital Image - Dani and Friends.
Doodlebug Design Inc Design Paper - Summer Kit.
Tonic Studio Punch - Flower.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
This image could be used for a birthday card or a back to college card.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #148 Friends.
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #102 Anything Goes.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #230 Back To School.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love her purple boots... This is a perfect card for a teenager. So glad you joined us for our friends challenge at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, Totally gorgeous and coloured to perfection those boots are made for walking....lol brilliant images xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Linda! Fab colours and great choice of Mo's image!

    Thanks so much for sharing this lovely creation with us at Mo's challenge this week!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice of image, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! Ooooh....what a fabulous card!! I love the way you have this adorable Mo image the absolute center of attention!! Love the bright colors...perfect for an "off to college" card for sure! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a great card for a teenager I saw it on MIM I'm loving the colouring and attention to detail its fab thanks for sharing with us all
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is simply stunning! I love the image it reminds me of my daughter and her friend. Found you on MIM.

    My number #240

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card, such a great image for teenage girls!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, so pretty and I love it...

    Best regards
    Kim (a.k.a Digidarla)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda