My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 2 August 2012

Buskettie


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 15cm.
Mo Manning Digital Image - Buskettie.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Design Paper - Fresh Cut.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Doiley Lace.
Sizzix Sizzlits Dies - Note Pad.
Cuttlebug Dies - Flowers.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I made this card for my daughter so I coloured in the image to match her eyes and hair colour.  I chose this image because it reminded me of when she was little girl and she fell fast asleep straight into a bowl of lasagne.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #146 Anything Goes.
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #100 Anything Goes.
Moving Along With The Times: Challenge #157 Summer.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image Linda and your card is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol what a fab image and such wonderful bright colours .. i bet your daughter loved it
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT

    Lisa x
    ps have you seen this new challenge
    http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! this is really sweet Linda! what a wonderful image and you've coloured her beautifully!! Love the gorgeous papers and the bright and cheery flowers! it's a perfect Summer card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! Oh...too bad you didn't post a pic of your daughter sleeping in the lasagna! That must have been so precious...and very messy! haha! Such an adorable card...I love it. And your coloring and design elements are just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's wonderful that your card actually has a history behind it. It will be all the more special to your daughter. Your card is lots of fun. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute creation, love the bright colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute! love the image , the colouring and those bright flowers . Fabulous card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, really cute image perfect for the age lol. Beautifully coloured and designed. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda