My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 13 July 2012

Snowbody Frame

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Miria.  The theme for this week is Use A Sentiment As Your Main Focal Point.  So we would like to see you use a Sentiment on your Christmas projects.


We are sponsored by Tickled Pink Stamps



The prize is a choice of either 2 digital images from the Lil Loita, Lil Lad or Lil Pinkette ranges.

Here is my Card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Stampendous Stamp - Snowbody Frame.
X-Cut Border Punch - Scallop.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I highlighted some of the snowflakes with the same Copic marker I used to colour the snowman's hat and scarf with, this gives the card a more cohesive look.

This card was entered into the following challenges:

Love Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. he is adorable, and love the colour choice too and the snow border, have a great weekend
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fabulous .. i love the green accents
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Linda, thank you for your comment.
    Fantastic christmas card, i love the sentiment, perfect with the image.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda