My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 12 July 2012

Singin In The Rain


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Mo Manning Digital Image - Singin InThe Rain.
Hero Arts Stamp - Clouds.
Martha Stewart Design  Paper - Seasonal Pad.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die - Petite Ovals Large.
Embellishments from stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I used Tim Holtz Distress ink pad Stormy Sky to stamp the clouds to create a mottled effect.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #143 Dancing/Singing.
Crafty Creations Challenge: Challenge #178 Free For All.

Love Linda xxx

5 comments:

  1. Linda how fabulous what a super card Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous cute card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this is! I love the bright primary colors and the layout! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just have to use bright fun colors when you color this image. :-) Beautiful coloring job and a fun card. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda