My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 30 July 2012

Mimo Tree


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Bild Malarna Stamp - Mimo Tree.
Doodlebug Desgin Inc Design Paper - Backyard.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Standard Circles Large, Petite Scalloped Circles Large.
Marianne Design Creatables Die - LR0151.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The background clouds were created using a die cut cloud and chalk.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday: Challenge #100 Anything Goes.
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Challenge #203 The Great Outdoors.
Sunday Sketch and Stamp: Challenge #117 Marie's Sketch.

Love Linda xxx 

16 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creation
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw you on MIM and you know I just love this card and the 'out of the box' look...I also have to say each time I come to your blog I just adore the blue beach house....luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a sweet little scene .. love your clouds
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card,popped over from MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and colours Linda. I swa this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and you have made it into a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring Linda and I jsut adore those clouds - such a delicate touch. Lovely layout too. Saw it on MIM.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooooo pretty! The colours are gorgeous and your image choice is perfect for The Great Outdoors. Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so lovely, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card Linda, love the clouds! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda.Love the little fella in the tree so high .Love the clouds too .Perfect colouring . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #91, #157, #158 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Really cute stamp and great colours!

    Thanks for joining SS&S this week!
    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet, lovely colors! Btw, I saw you on MIM.

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    PS - I welcome you to play with us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for our current challenge - We have TWO prizes this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda