My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Justin's Ice Cream


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Mo Manning Digital Image - Justin's Ice Cream.
DCVW Design Paper - Citrus Stack.
Woodware Punch and Emboss - Buttons.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To create the ice cream drip I used a Sakura Gelly Roll Med pen #50.  I find this pen invaluable I use it for highlighting and adding white dots to eyes and clothing to add more dimension.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #145 In The "Doghouse".
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #99 Anything Goes.
Crafty Creations Challenge: Challenge #180 Buttons.
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Challenge #29 Monochrome.

Love Linda xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ....love the image and fab colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous image and so well coloured. Love the design details.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, totally gorgeous image and beautifully coloured too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love he hot colours .. so cute too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super fun and colorful card! Saw it on MIM and wanted to tell you how great I thought it was!

    :) Becky g

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab colorful card! It has a great summery feel to it with the bold orange and yellow color scheme. Cute image and the buttons work great as embellishments on this card! I spotted this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love the colors and the image is wonderful. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute! I love the orange! My hubby is a big orange fan! I love how you thought out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am speechless ..this is one amazing creation .Love the colour combo ..the image , your colouring and the button embellishing .Thanks for sharing it and the tip on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely adorable image! I love the orange...nice & cheerful! I saw this on MIM. I am #245.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet summery card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous monochrome creation! thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love your cute image and colour scheme, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda