My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 19 July 2012

I Wuv U


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Mo Manning Digital Image - I Wuv U (straight hair version).
Doodlebug Design Inc Design  Paper - Over The Rainbow, Backyard.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
Embellishments from stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I used mini stick on pearls for the buttons on the boys dungarees.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge:  Challenge #144 Hugs and Kisses.

Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. G'mornin' Linda! How totally adorable! Y'know, I just realized, I don't have this image...yet! I'll be ordering it momentarily! hehe! Such pretty coloring...and the rainbow in the background is such fun! So glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Linda great image and so beautifully coloured too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous cute card Linda, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is such a cute, happy card, Love the bright colors. ;)
    Thanks fro playing at Mo's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda