My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Doodlecharms Ice cream


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Cricut Cartridge - Doodlecharms.
Doodlebug Design Inc Paper - You Scream, I Scream.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - D'vine Swirls.
X-Cut Border Punch - Scallop.
X-Cut Punch - Corner Rounder.
Hints and Tips
The ice cream cone was cut at 4".  This card design is a good way of using up small scraps of design paper.  I used Crystal Glamour Dust to highlight the swirls.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday: Challenge # 97 Anything Goes.
Papertake Weekly: Strawberries and Cream or Anything that reminds you of summer.
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge: Challenge Me Monday #119 Yummy, Yummy.

Love Linda xxx

8 comments:

  1. The Divine swirls make the ice cream so inviting. Great color and great use of Stickles. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucious ice cream hun...Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Make it Monday...
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking ice cream card!! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I'm SO lovin' your bling:-) I need to find some of that magical "dust". Thanks for playing with us this week at FCCB:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors that you chose for this card. It's so birght and cheery! I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swirls on the ice cream are amazing !! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week
    xhugsx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda