My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 25 June 2012

Beauty And The Beach


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Craft Lounge Stamp - Beauty And The Beach.
 Doodlebug Design Inc Paper - Summer Kit.
X-Cut Border Punch - Scallop.
Embellishments from stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The swimming costume was paper pieced, to add more dimension I added shading to it with a grey Copic marker.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge: Challenge #95 Anything Goes.
Charisma Cardz Challenges: Challenge #24 Summer.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #222 Here Comes Summer.
Stampin' For The Weekend: Challenge #12 Show Us Your Style (I love bright and vibrant colours).

Love Linda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Fab card, the image and sentiment made me giggle. Love the summery colours and paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Original theme.We don't often see a sexy grandma. Great job ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol .. what a fab image .. i might have modelled for it myself lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Linda. I saw your Very Beautiful card on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.I saw you Beautiful card on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda . YAH , BRING BACK 'BIG IS SEXY'Love this image with fun sentiment .gave me a chuckle
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab fun image and sentiment I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Linda...fab image.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that brings a smile to your face that one! Gorgeous, LOVE the attitude with a capital A.

    Followed your link from MIM. I'm 73, 81 & 83 this week (so far!). I'd love it if you to stop by and comment on your favourite one.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the postcard feel of this. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look. I’m enjoying looking at all the amazing inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous fun card!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is super fun and cute. Is it sad that I sort of resemble this "sexy" mama? LOL.
    I am so jealous of your craft shed.
    thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda
    This is such a fun card and I love the bright colours. It is guaranteed to bring a smile to the receivers face.
    I spotted it on the Make it Monday blog and popped over to take a better look.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda