My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Surfer Ian


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
The Greetings Farm Stamp - Surfer Ian.
 Creative Imagination Design Paper.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Standard Circle Large, Petite Scalloped Circle Large.
Sizzix Extended Cuts Die - Wave.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I die cut the Sizzix wave first.  Then I die cut the wave with the Spellbinders Standard Circle Large Die this gives it a professional looking finish.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Anyone For Anya? Get A Round To It.

Love Linda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous,love the cute image...lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Anyone For Anya!

    Hugs Sanne (AFA-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fun... love the papers they are perfect for the image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda