My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 14 May 2012

Singing In The Rain


Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Nutcrafters Stamp  - Singing In The Rain.
DCWV Design Paper - Citrus Stack.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Standard Circles Large.
Sizzix Original Die Small - Cloud.
Woodware Punch - Rain Drop.
X-Cut Border Punch - Scallop.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Divine Swirls.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The die cut cloud was embossed to give it more dimension.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday Challenge:  Challenge #89 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card and colours Linda. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the cute embossed cloud.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Linda, the embossed cloud is fab. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I saw this Beautiful card on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the bold colors you used.


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entry #97)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours once again and I love the way you've created the clouds. Love Maxine.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic image sweetie and I adore your colouring. I spotted you on MIM this time. I am no 123.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card!!!! Love the raindrop's sparkles. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    Great card!! I love the fun image and the way you have created the cloud and rain.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda