My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 4 May 2012

Christmas Friends


The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by me.  The theme for this week is a Photo Inspiration Challenge.  I am using the colours Lilac, Silver and Baubles.  Please remember Christmas projects only.


We are sponsored by Crafters Companion.
The prize is a £10 voucher for their store.

Here is the photo inspiration picture.


Here is my Card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Christmas Friends.
Daisy & Dandelion Design Paper - Penelope and Percy.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Scallop Dot.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The main image was too small for my design so I stamped it three times and coloured each bauble in different shades of purple to add more interest.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the image you have used.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Linda! So lovely with that extra glitter. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute and love the design of the card and the additional glitter too fabulous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Great tip! Hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the same image 3 times, very effective Linda.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve how you used the image 3 times .. so cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like how yo used that Penny Black stamp :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda...what a wonderful card. What a great idea to use the same image three times. It worked beautifully.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda