My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Easter Decor


Table Decoration Recipe
Coloured Card.
Cricut Cartridge - Create A Critter.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
X-Cut Punch - Flower.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - Divine Swirl, Swiss Dots, Spots and Dots.
Hints and Tips
I embossed the critters to add more texture to them.  These critters have a front and a back so they can stand up independently without the stand.  I created the stand using green card which I then decorated using the Martha Stewart grass punch to add more dimension.




Flower Pick Recipe
Coloured Card.
X-Cut Nesting Dies - Easter Eggs.
Bamboo Skewer.
Yellow Straw.
Hints and Tips
I used 6 egg shapes to make this egg decoration.  After I die cut the eggs I folded them in half and glued them all together and attached it to a skewer.  To save time painting the skewer I inserted it into a coloured straw.

These table decorations where entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers: Challenge 65 Easter.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Those animals are cute and love the easter egg tulip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    Two fab creations,those critters are so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab wee table decorations and stunning tulip!
    Love them both
    Its just perfect for our Easter Challenge this time!
    Thanks joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Easter decoration, the animals are so adorable. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Easter creations, those little animals are adorable...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww these are just too cute! I love the way you have embossed each of the little animals with a different texture :) They look fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Easter challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Easter decoration...
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Happy Easter
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Linda Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda