My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Thursday, 29 March 2012

Quack?

Front View

Side View
Basket Recipe
1 sheet A4 hammered card.
Penny Black Stamp - Quack?
Doodlebug Designs Inc Design Paper - Spring Assortment.
X-Cut Nesting Dies - Easter Eggs.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Scallop Dot.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
I tweaked the Scor-Pal tutorial I used in February to make a Valentine treat box.  You can find the Valentine treat box tutorial here.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Decorate To Celebrate: Challenge 21 Easter Party. 
Moving Along With The Times: Challenge 142 Cute 'n' Cuddly.
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Challenge 185 The Sound Of Music (5 Little Duckies Went Swimming One Day used to be my daughters' favourite nursery rhyme).

Love Linda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. I spotted your lovely Easter basket on the Moving along with the times challenge blog.I love the Egg shaped basket and the lovely pastel colours. Did you know, you could also enter your card into our "springtime" challenge for the month of March, at Penny Black and More. We have some terrific prizes to be won and I am sure the team would love to see your basket.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Easter container!! Thanks for playing at Decorate to Celebrate! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the adorable duck!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat treat box. I really like your design-the egg with the duck and matching colored flowers. This has given me a brilliant flash of insight. I'm not a big fan of striped paper but to cut Easter eggs out it--EXCELLENT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, this is so lovely:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! such a cute project and love your decoration on your house:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea. Thanks for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    DTC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Easter treat basket - fabulous project and perfectly cute n cuddly image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card and great music inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! I love your basket and your duck is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! TFS CallyAnn
    here from DTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda