My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 9 March 2012

Lighting Up

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Lisa.  The theme for this week is create a Christmas Scene. 

We are sponsored by Squiggle Stamps.
The prize is 2 digis.


Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Lighting Up.
Karen Foster Design Paper - String Of Lights.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Petite Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large.
Sizzix Decorative Strip Die - Christmas Lights.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The lights on the image were coloured in using Sakura Glaze gel pens this adds a nice glossy effect.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: E For Evergreen.

Love Linda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda and a great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet image. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cheerful and love the image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Linda, love the string of fairy lights too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Gorgeous! What a Fabulous image and I LOve how you have done those lights with a gel pen.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image Linda, and the fairy lights look so pretty.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how cute! I love all the lights... reminds me of how much fun it is to put them on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute image and I love the accent lights. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Sorry I am late in commenting this week! Thanks for entering our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda