My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 30 March 2012

Hedgy Shuffle Winter Wonderland DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Marianne.  The theme for this week is It Takes Two we would like to see two of anything on your project.


We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp.
The prize is a $15 Voucher.



Here is my Card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Hedgy Shuffle.
K and Company Design Paper - Seasonal Pad.
Martha Stewart Border Trim - Snowflake.
Martha Stewart Punch - Snowflake.
Woodware Punch - Snowflake.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.

Hints and Tips
This stamp has 3 skaters on it so I just removed one to fit the challenge.  If you are stuck for sketch ideas take a look at The Sweet Stop Blog they have some fabulous sketches, I used sketch SSS148 for this card.

This card was entered into the following challenges:


Love Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. oh so very sweet adore the colour choice and superb little hedgies
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, Such a lovely and cute card:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hedgies & a great card - you really can't beat PB's can you! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda