My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

What A Cutie 4

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 10.5cm.
Penny Black Printed Image - Free with a cardmaking magazine.
Doodlebug Design Inc Papers - Spring Assortment.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Wonky Rectangles.
Memory Box Die -  Spring Border.
EK Success Punch - Retro Flower.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
If you only have small scraps of design paper left layer them together on a piece of card to make one piece, try to use scraps of paper that compliment each other.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Make It Monday: Challenge #76 Anything Goes.
Moving Along With The Times: Challenge 135 Cute Critters.
Lady Bug Crafts Ink:  Spring Is In The Air.

Love Linda xxx

12 comments:

  1. This is very sweet Linda, I love the little scene and that Memory Box Die is on my list of must haves! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fab.. i love the gorgeous bright colours and that die!
    Have you entered our cute critters challenge at MAWTT ( you can enter more than once ) or our spring is in the air challenge at LCI
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and an fantastic card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is SO cute Linda! the kitty is adorable! and you've coloured the whole image beautifully. Gorgeous papers and embellishments. I love the spring border and those beautiful flowers - it's a really sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute Critters Challenge and Good Luck!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats just gorgeous Linda, perfect spring colours and great tip. Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card Linda, love the cute PB image. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable...love those flowers and your bright colors! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hon, me again! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a cutie! Love your die cut border, looks like I need to go shopping again already!
    Thanks for entering into MAWTT and LCI, I hope wee see you here again
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Linda, love the bright colours and fab image. Seen it on MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally want to come to your house and play! Such a sweet, bright and cheery card! Well, there's another die I need in my life. I need a sugar daddy. or six.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #23)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda