My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

What A Cutie 3

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 10.5cm.
Penny Black Printed Image - Free with a cardmaking magazine.
Doodlebug Design Inc Papers - Spring Assortment.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Small Deckled Rectangle.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Daisies, grass.
EK Success Punch - Retro Flower.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To add more dimension to the large daisies I added flock, I did not have the colour I wanted so I mixed green and yellow flock to get the colour I wanted.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge: Challenge #68 Use A New Image.

Love Linda xxx

5 comments:

  1. Smashing card Linda, love your use of the flock. Good luck in the challenges. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! love the image layout and colouring is gorgeous as is the finish to this beautiful card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda this is so beautiful, such a sweet Hedgie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty spring colored card! I love how you put the grass punch out on this card. It makes it seem more outdoorsy not to have it sheered off straight to match the edge of the layer it is on. Great tip on flocking the flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Thank you for playing at Crafts & me x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda