My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Spring

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
CC Designs Stamp - Spring.
Crafty Sentiments Designs Stamp - Thank You Sentiments.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Papers - Spring Assortment.
Lea'bilities Die - Gate and Grass.
Crafty Sentiments Designs Die - Vintage Label.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
A good way of using up scraps of design paper it to use them for paper piecing.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Fairy Tale Challenge: Challenge #35 Spring.
Glitter Geeks: Week 7 Girls and Boys.
Simple Create Too: Challenge #7 Add Sunshine To Your Day.

Love Linda xxx

10 comments:

  1. awww - what a cutie and gorgeous spring colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely card. Is that glitter that I see on the lil wings? I am such a glitter freak! I usually "glitterize" everything lol. I have never seen that Martha Stewart punch, but I really like it. It has to go on my wish list. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the fresh colours you've used, it looks very springlike! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and lovely card! I love the little details you have add in the bagground! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and lovely is your card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda...such a sweet image and lovely colours.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda: Your card is so very pretty--love your colors and your image. Thanks for entering in Challenge #7 - "Add Sunsine to Your Day" at Simply Create Too. Join our next challenge too?
    PS really love your 'blue house'!
    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitialDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Card, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda