My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 10 February 2012

Ribbit Winter Wonderland DT Card

I am off to the Creative Crafts Show in Manchester today with some of my friends from card class so hopefully blogger won't be playing up and this will post.  While I am in Manchester I will be meeting up with the lovely Lisa My Makes "N" Me one of my fellow blogging buddies I can't wait it should be a fabulous day.


The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland was set by me. This week's challenge is a Non Christmas theme. Our Christmas themes will be back in mid February. The theme for this week is No Square or Rectangle Cards Allowed.


We are have two sponsors this week.  Crimson Cloud

Who are giving away this fantastic Penny Black stamp Mystical



Who are giving away a fabulous prize of 4 free digis from their online store.


Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Cricut Cartridges - Wild Card, Paisley.
EK Success Punch - Retro Flower.
X-Cut Decorative Die - Tags and Bookplates.
Card-io Stamps - Leaves.
Embellishments from own stash.
Hints and Tips
By adding googley eyes to the frog it adds another dimension.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times: Challenge 135 Cute Critters.
Fab'n'Funky Challenges: Love Is In The Air.

Love Linda xxx

11 comments:

  1. OMGosh ... how cute is this!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘VALENTINE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant, Hope You Lisa and the Girls had a fabby time at the Craft Show,thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT's Cute Critters Challenge this week, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cute frog Linda!! I love his eyes!! Gorgeous design and embellishments! I love the heart shape! it's a really sweet card!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda what a cute card love the frog and the heart is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I found you! I met up with you today with Lisa and Laurie! Did you spend much more at the show?! A few bits and pieces managed to make their way into our shopping bags! Was lovely to meet you!

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and PS thank you for entering your card into MAWTT this week! I love the googly eyes!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so cute, and adore the shaping
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda great to meet you at the Manchester show on Friday, Lisa took us on a tour of Yorkshire craft shops today so managed to purchase a few more much needed goodies! Lol
    Love this little frog - his googly eyes are fantastic! I haven't been on MAWTT yet to check the entries but I can see you have entered him so while I'm here......
    Thank you for sharing him with us @ MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Linda ... lovely to meet you at the show.. did u spend as much as us lol.
    LOvin this cute little froggy ad his googly eyes!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our cute critter challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! Great shaped card and cool take on the theme. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous froggy =) Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Valentine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda