My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 17 February 2012

Little Elf Present Winter Wonderland DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Denise.  We are back into Christmas mode this week so we are going to start you off with any easy challenge this week. The theme for this week is make a Christmas Card any style or colour it's your choice.

We are sponsored by Crafty Emma's Store.

The prize is this fabulous Whiff Of Joy Stamp.



Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Little Elf Present.
Designs Papers Doodlebug Designs Inc, Martha Stewart.
Nellie's Multi Frame's Dies - MFD 005.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
This year I will be making most of my Christmas cards A6 size to save on the postage.  Also it will be easier to use up my scraps of design papers on cards this size as they only need small amounts.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Inky Impressions Challenge: Challenge IIC46 Use a Punches or Die.
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Challenge #73 Anything Goes.
Christmas Inspirations: Challenge 41 2012 Anything Goes.


Love Linda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Linda! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope you will come back and play with us along the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fun - what a fab image and gorgeous papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Christmasy! Perfect cheery colors. :-) Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!
    Tracy
    GD Inkette

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh totally gorgeous so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great image :) thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, a perfect Christmas card
    Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Thanks you for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, whimsical card! I was thinking, "Oh no a Christmas card!" (I'm trying to warm up here) but no, this was too much fun and not cold at all. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Linda,
    Really amazing your card. I loved your little elf and bright papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope to see you again.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. I loved your little elf.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun card!! thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda