My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 20 February 2012

Fly With Me

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Fly With Me.
Doodlebug Designs Inc Papers - Mother Nature.
Memory Box Die - Modern Landscape.
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Grass.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
The cat was attached to the card using foam pads to add more dimension to the design.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge Blog: A For Animal Antics.
Card Crafter Circle: Challenge #10 To Die For.
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog: Challenge #59 Bold and Bright.

Love Linda xxx

11 comments:

  1. Super card Linda, I love this cute image!! Great scene you have created. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is cute .. love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card!Such an cute image!Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog
    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Linda l just love this image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda - just right for our bold & bright challenge at Crafty Ann's. Thank you for joining us this time.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just super! I love that adorable cat! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
    ps Your little blue house is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Linda, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too, too cute! It makes me think of a nice warm spring day (and tells me I should be outside and not in this cement box called an office).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, so cute, Linda - lovely card :)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann’s.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly adorable and I love that background paper. thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I hope he lands on his feet!
    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda