My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 24 February 2012

Fluffles Garland Winter Wonderland DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland is hosted by Sally.  The theme for this week is Glitter and Bling.

We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp.

The prize is a $15 voucher to spend on their on line store.



Here is my card.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 10.5cm x 15cm.
Stampendous Stamp - Fluffles Garland.
Papermania Design Paper - Classic Christmas.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Labels Ten, Petite Ovals Large.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots.
Sizzix Sizzlit Die - Christmas Ornament.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
To add more interest to your die cutting layer it up and add embossing.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Divas By Design: Challenge #23 Bling It Up.
I Copic Weekly Challenge: Challenge #70 Animals.
Allsorts Challenge: Week 142 Anything Goes.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda. What a cute card you made! I love how you let it bling. Have a nice weekend, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, love the colour combo
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Linda...love the image, reminds me of a cat I use to have....always into some mischief.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and love the glitter frame so very pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lol this is image is fun... and i love the sparkle
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, Oh this is a lovely card and a great tip too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. i love that stamp! I use it often and love it!
    Thank yo for joining us at iCopic!
    Hugs,
    Marie, iCopic DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Christmas card! Fluffles looks like he's ready to Wreck the Halls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda