My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 13 February 2012

Cupid At Work

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x10.5cm.
Penny Black Stamp - Cupid At Work.
Martha Stewart Design Paper - Seasonal Pad.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Classic Hearts.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
If you want to add a die cut under your main image but it is to large for the card you can always just use part of the die cut like I have on this card.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy Challenge: Challenge 56 With All My Heart.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 203 Pink Valentine.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Week 188 Love and Kisses.

Love Linda xxx

10 comments:

  1. so cute and love the tip and it looks great too
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love the sparkle
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline Dt Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your card and your tip! I've just gotten into using a large circle snipped off the page but see how you can do it with other shapes. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute Linda!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab little card Linda, I love that cute cat!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, beautiful card Linda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet love and kisses card linda...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping back to say thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda