My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Monday, 19 December 2011

Snowy

Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 10.5cm.
Penny Black Stamps - Snowy, Carolling Penguins.
Martha Stewart Border Trim - Snowflakes.
Embellishments from own stash.
This image was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
If you have to make a batch of cards make sure you use a simple design.  I love using this snowman because he is so simple to colour in.

This card was entered into the following challenge.
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Challenge #49 Last Minute Xmas Makes.

Love Linda xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is fab, love the sparkle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image Linda, lovin' the sparkle too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore him and I agree he is one of the best images to colour quick and love the colour choice on this one, matches the new blue and snowflake blog background :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, Your card is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, Snowy is one of my favourites too. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card hunni...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Card love that snowman too!!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    Merry Christmas
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda