My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 28 October 2011

Holiday Cheer Winter Wonderland DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland was set by Denise she has chosen a Clean and Simple theme.  We want to see a Christmas Card or Project with a Clean and Simple theme.



We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp.
The prize is a $15 gift certificate to spend in their on line store.
Here is my card for this weeks challenge.
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 10.5cm.
Sizzix and Hero Arts Stamp and Die Cut - Holiday Cheer.
Embellishments from own stash.
The deer was coloured in using Copic markers.
Hints and Tips
These new die and stamp sets are the perfect way to mass produce your Christmas cards they are so quick and easy to use.  I used green card and ink for the Christmas trees. The deer was stamped in brown ink onto white card.  The strip of glitter was added using double sided tape.
This card was entered into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge: Week 154 No Designer Paper.
 Bah! Humbug! Challenge: Challenge 43 Die Cuts
Love Linda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Linda. Can't wait try out my set and thank you once again for the lovely gift. As you see I've set up my blog! Just need to start posting. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love this one, fab trees and snow fall
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Linda, love the cute reindeer. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is so lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fun card.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute ... love the trees on the glitter strip. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card Linda, I love stamps that co-ordinate with dies, such a time saver. I really love the neutral colours on this card, I have found myself using kraft card a lot for this years cards, really loving it.

    Hugs
    Brenda Bah Humbug GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda