My Blue Summer House

My Blue Summer House

Friday, 21 October 2011

Christmas Cheer Winter Wonderland DT Card

The challenge for this week at Winter Wonderland was set by Kate she has chosen a Vintage Christmas. We want to see a Christmas Card or Project with a vintage theme.


We are sponsored by the very Talented Teri from Delicious Doodles


Teri is offering the winner of this challenge 3 of her amazing digital images, wow what a prize.

Here is my card for this weeks challenge:
Card Recipe
Card Blank - 15cm x 17cm.
Papermania Stamp - Christmas Cheer.
Embellishments from own stash.

Hints and Tips
I don't really like making vintage themed cards so I used a stamp with vintage baubles on it.  I thought this card would make a great man's card so I kept it to a simple theme of red and black.  To add interest I decoupaged three of the baubles.

This card was entered into the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times: Challenge 119 Vintage.
Love Linda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Elegant card Linda, love the image and colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and the decoupaging just gives it a lift. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful elegant card, love the hint of red with the monochrome image
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our vintage challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call this look modern vintage Linda - it's gorgeous! Simple, classy and elegant sums this up perfectly!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. very classy and elegant just beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is super what a great card, love the simplicity of it, thanks for playing along on our vintage week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Linda, I really struggle with the vintage style too :) Love the image you have used and is a great CAS card.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its fantastic Linda...love the colours & your image is gorgeous :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, and striking colours too! I'd forgotten about that stamp, must get it back out for this Christmas. Ger x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for spending time visiting my blog it does brighten up my day love Linda